By accessing the website at https://crystaltimes.net/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Crystaltimes Horology’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Crystaltimes Horology’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Crystaltimes Horology at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Crystaltimes Horology’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Crystaltimes Horology makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Crystaltimes Horology does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Crystaltimes Horology or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Crystaltimes Horology’s website, even if Crystaltimes Horology or a Crystaltimes Horology authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Crystaltimes Horology’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Crystaltimes Horology does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Crystaltimes Horology may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Crystaltimes Horology does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Crystaltimes Horology has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Crystaltimes Horology of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Crystaltimes Horology may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. Crystaltimes Horology may make updates to its website and plugins associated with its website at any time. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Crystaltimes Horology (Crystaltimes) has gone through the process of making sure you and your data are being used in ways that are ethical, moral, and have your data’s privacy at the forefront of our attention. Crystaltimes has gone through the steps to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation, or “GDPR.” This information is for European Citizens visiting Crystatimes.net. In the following paragraph, Crystaltimes will be laying out exactly what data we collect through our website Crystaltimes.net, how we store the data, and how we use the data.
- Crystaltimes.net collects basic information during checkout of our commerce including name, email, phone number, address, and your personal notes to the seller (Crystaltimes). We store this data in an encrypted environment to ensure its safety, and its intended use of storage is to get in contact with you, the customer. We use this data to send our commerce property to you, the customer.
- Crystaltimes.net collects IP data to better serve our customers as a whole, and to improve our website’s experience.
- Crystaltimes.net uses data collected from it’s website in commerce to send emails, and push notifications to its customers to illuminate new products, promotions, and general information pertaining to its website, crystaltimes.net.
- You, a European Citizen, under the GDPR have the right to request, modify, or destroy any data that Crystaltimes.net has received from you, the customer. At any time, you have the right to request a copy of the data we have, ask to modify the data we have, or ask to have the data removed “right to be forgotten” from our database in a timely matter. Crystaltimes.net must respond to your request within 30 calendar days, and there are no fees associated with requesting the data Crystaltimes.net holds on you under the GDPR.
Under the GDPR, you, the customer of Crystaltimes.net have 8 rights:
- Right to be informed: Crystaltimes has explicitly stated in the previous clause our intended use of data.
- Right of Access: Crystaltimes has built a user customer “account” area where, the customer, can access their information.
- Right to amend information: Crystalitmes has built a customer “account” area where, the customer, can access and amend their information.
- Right to be forgotten: You, the customer, have the right to request that we, Crystaltimes, remove any and all data stored on you.
- Right to restrict processing: Crystaltimes does not store social status, nor does it prompt users to enter this type of data.
- Right to portability: Shall Crystaltimes.net change their business name or migrate your data to a new site under the Crystaltimes.net business name, you, the customer, have the right to request that your data will not follow.
- Right to object: Crystaltimes.net allows the options to unsubscribe from emails, and push notifications. Crystaltimes.net allows you to unsubscribe at any time, for any reason with ease of access.